Hoop City is committed to providing a safe environment for all members, individuals and families. Hoop City will look to achieve this by committing to the following;
- By conducting regularly cleaning and disinfecting of commonly touched areas
- By increasing cleaning and disinfecting of equipment and materials
- By encouraging online booking and cashless payments.
Hoop City will be operating in full compliance with the Victorian Government (DHHS) COVID SAFE recommendations and guidelines.
- If you feel unwell, stay home
- Social Distancing rules still apply and should be observed where practical
- Face Masks are no longer mandatory in all public indoor settings, however you should always carry a face mask with you when you leave home unless you have a lawful reason not to. It is strongly recommended you wear one whenever you cannot keep 1.5 metres distance from others, including when inside a basketball facility.
- QR Codes are mandatory for all non-registered (non-members) individuals. These will be displayed at entrance to the facility.
- Spectator Attendance should be kept to an absolute minimum, and no more than 1person per individual.
- Hand Sanitizer &Wipes will be in use for equipment and patrons at all venues.
Booking Policy (until further notice)
1. All patrons must continue to comply with Hoop City COVID Safe practices and processors(including applying hand sanitizer upon entry).
2. Recommended that all sessions must be booked online prior to arrival.
3. Refunds and cancellations are not available in the event of COVID restriction changes.
The latest information regarding COVID guidelines from Victorian government: