Use of Facility: I agree upon booking or entering the Hoop City Facility, I will adhere to the rules and guidelines in place. I recognize that failure to do so may result in removal, or suspension from the venue. Actions resulting in removal from the premises will include; vandalism, inappropriate language, misuse of equipment, physical violence, or intimidating mistreatment of staff, disturbing the peace or abuse of other members or customers of any form.
I recognize that anything you share with us is regarded as confidential, whether it is business or personal information. We undertake not to, at any time, either directly or indirectly, use or disclose any information you share with us.
I acknowledge that all online payments, direct debits, and credit card transactions will be made via the EzyPay platform. I agree to the EzyPay terms and conditions and acknowledge that the transaction fees are set by EzyPay.
I accept that failure to make a payment or failure to have sufficient funds available at the time of the transactions that I may be liable for additional fees and charges at the full discretion of EzyPay and/or Hoop City.
I agree that upon purchasing a membership I am abiding by the Hoop City terms and conditions, and agree to make all necessary payments as required. All Junior Memberships must be purchased by a parent or guardian. Cancellations: I agree to provide a minimum one month notice on the cancellation of any membership with a minimum term commitment. I agree that 30% of the monies remaining under the agreed minimum term commitment will not be refundable. The non-refundable monies cover administration and business costs incurred.
I accept that Session Bookings cannot be made further than two weeks in advance. I understand that all bookings should be made via the Hoop City OneFitStop platform from either the Hoop City app or website. Cancellations: I agree to provide a minimum of 24-hours’ notice for any cancellation to a booking, and a failure to do so, will mean the loss of monies and/or credits (no refunds will be provided). Cancellations that are communicate more than 24 hours before the commencement of the booking can reschedule without ramifications.
I understand that anyone under the age of 16 years is NOT allowed to enter the gym (strong room) without Supervision from Hoop City employee or contractor.
Children Under 12
Athletes 12 years of age or under will require an adult (parent, guardian or designated adult over 18 years) to sign in and out of the facility.
I accept that I can not transfer any funds, credits or bookings to any other individual, including family and friends, and that if found to so do, may lead to loss of membership, removal from venue or suspension from venue, at the discretion of Hoop City.
I agree to undertake an onsite induction with Hoop City employee or contractor to ensure Understand the safe and appropriate use of all equipment and technology (including induction of the gym (strong room)).
I agree that Hoop City may, in our absolute discretion, change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you, and acknowledge that if any part of any of these terms and conditions is void, then the part that is void may be severed. I understand that any dispute arising out of these Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.
Chris Goulding Training Session Competition
• This Promotion is open to Australian residents however the prize does not include ANY costs aside from the 1hr session with Chris Goulding.
• The Promotion commences at 12:00pm 20/12/2022 and ends at 9:00pm on 24/12/2022 (Promotional Period). All times indicated in these Terms and Conditions are in AEDT.
• To enter eligible individuals must scan the QR code during the Promotion Period and each Entrant must fill out and submit a competition entry form.
• By completing and submitting your entry form, you will have access to complete the digital form and provide your contact details that will form your entry to the competition.
A 1hr individual coaching session with Chris Goulding for a maximum of 3 people $750 AUD.
Coaching session will take place at Hoop City in Cheltenham, Victoria. The date and time of the coaching session will be at the sole discretion of Hoop City and is subject to court and player availability.
Full Terms and Conditions of Entry (Terms):
1. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
2. The promoter is Hoop City of 77-79 Tulip Street, Cheltenham VIC 3192 (Promoter).
3. Entry is open to Australian residents.
4. The Promotion commences at 12:00pm 20/12/2022 and ends at 9:00pm on 24/12/2022 (Promotional Period). All times indicated in these Terms and Conditions are in AEDT. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries due to trade disruptions, technical or system failures, human error, or for any other reason. Incomplete, illegible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
5. How to enter: To enter eligible individuals must scan the QR code during the Promotion Period and each Entrant must fill out and submit a competition entry form (Entry).
6. If it is discovered by the Promoter that any person has used or attempted to use multiple names, identities, email addresses or any automated, macro, script, robotic or other system(s) or program(s) to enter the Competition more than once per day or to otherwise participate in or disrupt this Competition or to tamper with the software, they may be disqualified from the Competition. The Promoter reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to require proof of identity or eligibility in a form acceptable to the Promoter: (i) for the purposes of verifying an Entrant’s eligibility to participate in this Competition; (ii) for the purposes of verifying the eligibility and/or legitimacy of an Entry entered (or purportedly entered) for the purposes of this Competition; and/or (iii) for any other reason the Promoter deems necessary, in their sole discretion, for the purposes of administering this Competition in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of the Promoter in a timely manner may result in disqualification of the Entrant in the sole discretion of the Promoter.
By entering the Competition, each Entrant agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions and the decisions of Promoter, which are final with respect to all matters relating to the Competition.
7. Upon completion of the Competition, the winner of the competition will be contacted directly. An Entrant is not a winner of any prize unless and until entrant’s eligibility and compliance with the official rules have been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. The winner will be notified by a follow-up e-mail using the contact information provided during registration within 2 working days.
8. The Prize must be taken as offered, is not exchangeable or transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash. In the event that the Prize, or any part of it, is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prize values are the recommended retail value at the time of publication of these Terms. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the Prize. Any incidental costs relating to the Prize are the responsibility of the winning entrant.
9. The winner acknowledges and consents to their name, Entry, and likeness being used for advertising or marketing purposes by the Sponsor and/or Promoter, without remuneration.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including proof of identity, age and residency). The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any Entry which in the opinion of the Promoter includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an Entry that is not in accordance with these Terms or who has, in the Promoter’s opinion, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Sponsor or the Promoter.
11. To the extent permitted by law, neither the Promoter or the Sponsor, nor their employees and agents, are liable for any loss suffered to person or property in connection with the Promotion. This clause does not affect any rights a consumer may have which are unable to be excluded under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth). To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or the Sponsor or their employees or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the costs of having the Prize supplied again.
12. The personal information collected as part of the entry is collected to enable identification and verification of the winner, to deliver the Prize, and for marketing and promotional purposes (Purposes). Your personal information will be disclosed to the Promoter, Sponsor, their related bodies corporate and agents for the Purposes. No other use of this information will be made without your consent.
13. If for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promotor, any aspect of the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to trade interruption, the Promoter and/or the Sponsor may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
14. This Competition is governed by the laws of the state of Victoria, Australia. All entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in the state of Victoria, Australia.